The gulf Middle Eastern international plastic surgery congress will be held at Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmad cultural center on 19-20 Feb, 2020
Shaikh Jaber Al-Ahmad Cultural Center, Arabian Gulf St, Kuwait
19 February 2020, 09:00 AM
20 February 2020, 06:00 PM
The Gulf Middle Eastern International Plastic Surgery Congress is an exceptional platform for health professionals in Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology (Oculoplasty) and ENT to connect with international and regional experts in the field and discuss new developments and research in the field of Plastic Surgery.
There will be educational and scientific sessions, poster presentations, plus special presentations and the exhibit hall will showcase the latest research, techniques and equipment.
The Event will focus upon innovative and challenging advances that lie outside the safe zone of current practice, as well as the potential dangers that they may bring. Major focus will be on comprehensive care clinical spectrum principally in the areas of Aesthetic Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology (Oculoplasty) and ENT.
KEY CONFERENCE TOPICS
• Body contouring
• Medical aesthetic
• Reconstructive surgery
WHY TO ATTEND?
• Interactive sessions with top professionals in the industry.
• Get latest updates and advice to enhance industry knowledge.
• Learn about the products and services & How you can benefit.
• Meet the available suppliers & discuss with them your problems.
• Get educated on new and upcoming technologies.
• Better returns on investments and budgetary controls.
• Better Management, better control techniques.
• CME credits
• Networking opportunities with some of the top renowned top professionals
• Access to the latest products and services by the exhibiting companies
• Dinner and Refreshments
For more details, contact Tel: +965-22618536, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org